Re: (no subject)

The "forum" is here: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/maillist.html

Of course there could be a nice user interface, including an
accessible search feature, but messages are archived and can be read
later in time.

Most of the SPAM identified by *my* Gmail account is from Yahoo. I
believe the explanation says it's something about a wrong setup of the
mail client (maybe mail not sent via Yahoo mail servers).

Peter