Re: Is it time to flash my phone?

I have heard of people reporting that starting from a fresh flash seemed
to improve their experience, especially if the devices are from the
first flash sales. So if you want to spend the time to set up things
again, I guess it's worth a try but I will not promise anything. In any
case, if you do it, I'd like to hear the outcome.

What you want to backup:

* contacts:
copy the folder /home/phablet/.local/share/evlution/addressbook/

* SMS/call history:
you'll find that in /home/phablet/history-service/history.sqlite

* You want to check your other apps. e.g. if you are using Authenticator
for two-factor-authentication you will want to copy it's configuration
too in order to not lock yourself out from your accounts. App's configs
are in /home/phablet/.config/<appid> or /home/phablet/.local/share/<appid>.

After reflashing, copy those files/folders to the same location again
(overwriting the empty default ones) and reboot the phone.