Re: Difficulty Sending Messages to this List subject)

El día Monday, March 21, 2016 a las 09:33:40PM +0800, ubuntu.mexon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

> On 2016-03-21 21:11 , Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > Your mail went through the list and the To: line was only: To:
> > ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just to let you know. What let you
> > think that long (how long?) To: lines makes that the mail gets
> > blocked? matthias

> To clarify: are you looking at the message that came out of the Ubuntu
> mail list server or the message that went into it (i.e., are you
> Canonical)?  I wouldn't be at all surprised if things got changed a bit
> on their way through.

I (Matthias) am only a normal subscriber and can only see what comes
down from lists.launchpad.net. I do not know (but I do not think) that
lists.launchpad.net changes the To: line. In my personal archive I have
a lot of different forms of the To: lines, for example:

 To: =?UTF-8?B?UG9udHVzIMOWaG1hbg==?= <pontus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
	<ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 To: =?UTF-8?Q?Richard_Soml=C3=B3i?= <level@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        Ubuntu Phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)