Re: E5 OOB exerience

On 03/21/2016 05:28 AM, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Michi Henning <michi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The today scope showed me the weather in Brisbane (well, near there), using Fahrenheit units. Here in Australia, we use Celsius but neither Today scope nor Weather scope allow me to change units. After changing the language to English (Australia), I get Celsius. However, I prefer to use US English for spelling and the like. Mashing language and units together in this way is fine for setting defaults, but not if there is no way to change one without also changing the other.

This would be part of https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+bug/1547981

The code in question is The Weather Channel scope/ubuntu-rest-scopes (which is aggregated by the Today scope), not the Today scope, as now reflected in the bug tasks.

cheers

-Timo