Re: WG: WG: Installing Dekko fails always

On 21.03.2016 20:36, cewe2005-newsletter@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello Micheal,
> I think I don't understand, what you mean, sorry...
> As you can see, if you scroll down, I send a question, somebody answered
> me (Rodney), I answered again, and then a person (simplehuman) wrote me,
> that my last answer was delivered in spam folder. And that I should
> please resend the message. That I did.
>
> So what did I do wrong?

I just tried to say that if a message ends up in a spam folder for
someone, resending the same mail again is not likely to help. It will
most likely end up in the spam folder again for that user, while all the
others get the mail twice. Anyways... no big problem.

> And what did you mean with '/I reported a bug that the error message is
> not good enough but I can't
> find it any more right now.'/? I did not get that message...

At some point I reported a bug that the error messages on scope
installations are not good enough. I wanted to check the status of it,
but I can't find that bug report any more.

> My system setting says that there is 3,0 GB of free space...  Dekko
> needs 25,4 MiB... So that is enough, or not?

Hmm, 3 GB should be enough indeed. Then I'm not sure what the issue
might be. I usually am running out of space when installations fail in
such a way so I thought that's worth checking.