Re: WG: WG: Installing Dekko fails always

FWIW, I did get your previous mail. But even if it would end up in some
people's spam folder, resending the same mail will probably not help.
Also you did get a reply to your previous mail, didn't you?

In any case, my guess would be that you are running out of space. I
reported a bug that the error message is not good enough but I can't
find it any more right now.

Please check in system-settings how much free space you have left.