 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] backup apps [was] Re: Is it time to flash my phone?
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, 21 March, 2016, 20:33

 On Monday, March 21, 2016
 03:03:59 PM Olivier Tilloy wrote:

 What you want to backup:

 > > * contacts:

 copy the folder
 /home/phablet/.local/share/evlution/addressbook/

 > > * SMS/call
 history:
 > > you'll find that in
 /home/phablet/history-service/history.sqlite

 > > * You want
 to check your other apps. e.g. if you are using
 Authenticator
 > > for
 two-factor-authentication you will want to copy it's
 configuration
 > > too in order to not
 lock yourself out from your accounts. App's configs
 > > are in
 /home/phablet/.config/<appid> or

 > /home/phablet/.local/share/<appid>.
 >
 > If you want to keep
 your web browsing history, bookmarks, downloads
 > history and cookies, you’ll want to back
 up

 /home/phablet/.local/share/webbrowser-app

 Sorry for the thread hijack,
 but there seems to be a very obvious lack of any
 backup apps, or any way to easily backup
 data.

 Is anyone working on
 one or any plans for one?