Re: How to backup

On 22/03/16 19:40, Nathan Haines wrote:
On 03/22/2016 12:35 PM, Gareth France wrote:
On 22/03/16 19:29, Neil McPhail wrote:
You had mentioned you could access you phone by SSH. I didn't realise
you could do that over USB, beyond running phablet-shell. Have a look
at
https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en/chapter1.html
for how to enable for wifi. But if you have found a way to access over
USB, you could use that, I'm sure.

NMP
I'm still stuck trying to get this key onto my phone. I've tried
emailing it to myself but neither gmail nor Dekko seem to have an option
to save an attachment.

Your best bet, really, is to use the terminal to move your backup files to ~/Documents, and then just drag and drop them out from there.

I've got the file on there now but the damn phone won't let me move it! I'll figure it.