Re: How to backup

El día Tuesday, March 22, 2016 a las 07:35:50PM +0000, Gareth France escribió:

> On 22/03/16 19:29, Neil McPhail wrote:
> > You had mentioned you could access you phone by SSH. I didn't realise
> > you could do that over USB, beyond running phablet-shell. Have a look
> > at
> > https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en/chapter1.html
> > for how to enable for wifi. But if you have found a way to access over
> > USB, you could use that, I'm sure.
> >
> > NMP
> I'm still stuck trying to get this key onto my phone. I've tried
> emailing it to myself but neither gmail nor Dekko seem to have an option
> to save an attachment.

Dekko can save attachments to ~phablet/Documents; just say you want it
to open with doc viewer and it will save it there with some name like

~phablet/Documents/dekko-attachment-gi5011-......

make somehow sure, that neither the transport nor Dekko is mangling the
key and move/rename it to the correct place as described in the above
mentioned booklet;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)