Re: Libertine

On 16-03-24 09:36 AM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> I have a spare bq4.5 and a nexus 4 i think be good to test on im thinking If i run on my bq its saying cant connect to
> mir so thinking probably have to flash to run a mir that it requires ...
> I'm currently in proposed in RE mode not sure if that is just what I need

You do not need a newer version of Mir.  You definitely need the version of the ubuntu-app-launch and qtmir packages in
the silo mentioned in the wiki page:  you may have to pin that PPA because the version of those packages in the archives
that phone images pull from are newer (it's a constantly moving target and in the process of integrating the required
changes).

There may be a missing dependency in which XMir does not get pulled in automatically.  I'm  not sure what the status of
that bug is in the various packages floating around.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>