Ubuntu IDE imports CMake project badly

Hello. I'm porting a big CMake-based project to Ubuntu Touch, and I hit a
problem with Ubuntu IDE. When I import my project (by specifying its
CMakeLists.txt in Open Project), I specify that it should be build with
armhf kit.

It builds correctly.

However, when I try to run, Ubuntu IDE run it on desktop instead of device,
even though device is correctly specified in Kit properties, and
information in lower-left corner of IDE tell me that application will be
installed on device.

Also, in Projects page, in Run Settings tab, in Run section I see
configuration fields for desktop rather than for Ubuntu Device (i.e.
"Command line arguments" and "Working directory" instead of "Override if
already installed" and "Uninstall application after it finished".

It seems that Ubuntu IDE treats my app like a desktop application when
trying to run it, even though it treats it as a phone app EVERYWHERE else!

What can lead to such behaviour and how do I fix it?