FitnessTracker

Hi
I just tested another fitness device. My first choice was FitBit mostly because of the app in ubuntu phone.I was pretty disappointed that I still need Android to synchronize my tracker with the internet account. FitBit One in short: expensive, low accuracy, expensive.As I lost my FitBit which I didn't like because of low accuracy, I bought a JawBoneUP move. Three times cheaper and perfect accurate. What's more they offer pretty good developer support:
https://jawbone.com/up/developer

If someone would  someday write an app for ubuntu phone, please do it for the best and not most expensive like Garmin, FitBit or Polar. I just gave my JawBone as a present and again have no tracker. If anyone will or is developing an app for a fitness tracker I can help with pleasure. Either I can buy myself another jawbone and we're gonna do it for a jawbone or I can buy myself something else for a test purposes. But I'm delighted with jawbone. It's a very good choice, cheap, popular, supported by many services as myfitnesspal or strava.
Cheers
GTriderXC

Follow ups