Re: FitnessTracker

Marcin,

can you add an issue (feature/app request) to
https://github.com/cyberb/uapps/issues, please?

I know, not the most obvious place and most promising list, but at
least a list where we already have some "please, developers, get your
hands dirty if you feel like" requests gathered.

Thanks bunches,
Peter