Telegram Push Notifications, Stickers and Emoji

Good day,

I have been experiencing issues with the push notifications for Telegram.
In most cases, they appear after a considerable delay from when a message
was actually received  (30 minutes or longer), or they don't appear at all.

I have looked this issue up on Launchpad and came across these 2 bug reports
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1389203
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1517553

I am not sure if the issue lies with the Ubuntu push notification service,
the Telegram client for Ubuntu-Phone or with the way the phone suspends
when not being used.

Another issue I have with Telegram, which has been present since day one,
is the fact that push notifications for Telegram messages do not play a
notification sound.

There are several bugs open against this issue and I hope that it will get
resolved eventually.

Here are a few of the bugs listed on Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1421332
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1413818
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1511774

Lastly, I see that sticker support has been added to the latest version of
the Telegram app, which I am really happy about.

I would just like to bring forth a minor issue with the stickers.
The sticker tabs do not all appear when having many sticker sets.
It seems to be limited to 20 sticker sets. The rest of my sticker sets do
not appear in the sticker tabs.

Also, the emoji support which is currently implemented in the Ubuntu-Phone
keyboard with the outlined icons is a tad bit difficult to recognize what
some the emoji are supposed to actually be (things such as colored hearts
for example, which one is blue?), and the ordering is not the same as what
you find in the Android version of Telegram, making other emoji difficult
to find on the keyboard. It would be great if those emoji selections could
be made available from the same place where the stickers have been placed
in the app. Something similar to how the Telegram Web version has them
implemented perhaps?

OS: OTA-9.1
Device: BQ Aquaris E4.5

Thank you