Ubuntu-phone on Nexus 7 (2012)

Hi,

I’m writing this mail because I tried putting ubuntu-phone to my Nexus-7 (2012) tablet, I successfully did it once but after that when new build are out I guess those are not supported for the same device. Hence, I’m curious if there is any way to flash latest build of Ubuntu-phone to my tablet. Please let me know, I’m new to community and looking forward to contribute in some way, but unable to mount new build to my tablet, and I prefer actual device over simulator to be honest. Any help would be appreciated. Any link or doc or anything.

Thanks :)

Regards,
Yogesh Joshi
iyogeshjoshi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:iyogeshjoshi@xxxxxxxxx>