Landing team 29.03.16

Hello everyone!

Back from holidays. This week we're all busy preparing the OTA-10 update
planned for release in the nearest weeks. QA started testing the first
candidate we built on Friday EOD but we already see that re-spins with
additional fixes will be needed this week. One of the blocking issues
is, for instance, lack of translation of the new indicator-session and
(for some languages) also lacking translations in the new OOTB parts
that landed in the big Unity8 silo. Not to mention some other
regressions found here and there in the meantime (performance or
feature-wise). We'll be chasing down those as soon as possible.

In the meantime we only had a few landings: a new android (fixing issues
with mako and its camera), fixes for ubuntu-system-settings (switch to
1.3 UITK and other fixes), new touch meta-package removing an
unnecessary package from the seeds and apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu (bugfix
of an in-terminal permissions issue). All those will be included in
OTA-10 with the subsequent re-spins.

For now we are temporarily frozen and accepting only OTA-10 landings for
the overlay, but we will perform a snapshot once we have a candidate
with all the required bits built. This should happen in the next 1-2 days.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#297 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/297.commitlog

#291 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/291.commitlog

#290 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/290.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150

* Issues in need of attention:

** Manually installed apps removed by new system image
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1558032

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak