Re: ubuntu one

i think if you asked the people on thelst if they would pay for this
and mainly the people who swich very soon between the three devies they
would pay even if somebody was to set a service for this people would
pay if it was intergrated
for instance id pay a yearly subscription or monthly right now if i
could have that facility - specially if it was built into apps
i use owncloud its messy, works but not ideal
please if you would pay for this comment and it might be worth getting
this feature back now when its neeeded more than ever now
worked great for me wheile i had it

Wayne