Notifications

Hello,

I observe strange bahaviour with notifications.

1. When calendar event occurs, I hear sound, but if I am not next to my
phone in that time, there is no notification. I would expect led flashing
and notification in the list like when there is a missed call.

2. When I miss the call, I see 1 missed call. When I call back and the have
the missed call from the same person, I see I have two missed calls from
him. I would expect that calling back will reset the missed calls counter
for that number.

Do you observe the same behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Marek Greško

Follow ups