PPTP and Libertine apps

I noticed the new VPN in system and somebody mentioned PPTP be added by
a certain OTA, was this OTA 10 or 11?
Also when the tablet arrives i seen this would have firefox etc through
libertine, does nay body know if this libertine setup will enable us to
install some kind of RDP package VNC or something native?
im kid of thinking team viewer might work but this inside a wine
wrapper so then might need wine?! any thoughts please
Im just getting kitted up to use my new BQM10 tablet for support
purposes and hope that it can do what i bought it for.......

Regards
Wayne

Follow ups