Re: ubuntu one

If this was added it would make life a lot easier - i currently add a
url with a user / password for cal / cardav and it works great if
people had the place in the gui to add the url and user and password
this would solve a lot of people asking how to add this
and if the owncloudcmd was added to the system image this would save a
lot of questions and probably enable us to write a front end for it
easier than making RW or making a bin folder on home etc
it cloud consists of three packages and a couple of dependencies which
would take a 2 or 3 meg up so wouldnt make much difference to the 2 gig
space we have for the sysytem image ....
and im quite sure it will stop a lot of questions and ebnable somebody
to create the sync app a lot of us need, i broke out of using google
when i switched to ubuntu phone i dont want them harvesting my data so
if i couldnt have ubuntu one which should have been in place i went
with the only system which would do everything and would connect with a
bit of fidling which is alright for me, but im getting people asking me
how i did it weekly and they follow my scripts and how to and thank me,
wouldnt it be nice if they could just stick a few settings in and get
on with enjoying there new ubuntu touch phone....
Wayne