Re: Owncloud, U1 and CardDav/CalDav: Fresh Thread for Dummies

no you can sync calendar and contacts with owncloud or cardav / caldav
using syncevolution
i have a script that works for owncloud but probably work on other
servers - i just used it this morning
i seperated it in to three

one script that does the lot calendar and contacts
andother that just adds a calendar
another that just adds contacts

so can add multiple calendars etc :)

Wayne