Re: Owncloud, U1 and CardDav/CalDav: Fresh Thread for Dummies

it seems like so many of you are hacking this sync-evolution thing that
it must be possible to turn it into some official 'project' and then put
all your heads together around it and get it done in like 10 minutes...
based on the brains I see here and the same goals...

and if this link is that (
http://people.rapidrage.com.pl/~filip/projects/owncloudcmd/ ) then sorry
and thanks for start!

I sure wish I had time to learn how to do what you are all doing but
thank you for it and definitely everything in this thread is very
important to me and other business owners who are trying to convert
their whole organization over to Ubuntu

Thank you!

--
Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."