Re: Browser issue after update

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Ari Börde Kröyer <ari.kroyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I updated to OTA-10 and noticed something odd. When opening a new tab in the
> browser the lower section of the screen previously showed two columns of
> frequently visited web pages. Now there is only one column on the left and
> an empty one on the right. I am guessing this was not intended?

I can see that on my Aquaris E4.5. On an MX4, the screen is wider, and
thus there are two columns.
This is indeed new, that view was tweaked between OTA9 and OTA10, and
that’s an unfortunate consequence of this change. Note that the grid
re-layouts itself to occupy the available width, so if you rotate your
phone, you will see three columns.
Given that every device has different screen resolution and density,
I’m not really sure whether this can be considered a bug (although I
admit it doesn’t look great on an Aquaris E4.5).

> Also, text entry seems to be lagging a bit quite often now.

Can you elaborate a bit more on that one? Is it text input in the
browser, or everywhere? If the former, is it in the address bar, or in
text areas in web pages?

Thanks,

 Olivier