Re: Installing Android on MX4

Hi,

when I installed the firmware in one of my two MX4, I'm doing this from Windows, because I have trouble to upload Flyme firmware from Ubuntu Desktop. So, you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48915118#post48915118 howto install ABD and fastboot on windows pc, you need this package to permit at your computer to talk with your phone during "fastboot" mode. You can find here a video that explain you howto use fastboot and adb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foLQCNxroHw

For installing the Flyme firmware you can find here a guide: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg13848.html but if you are worried about the flashing process, I suggest you to ask (or search an old threads) in "xda developers" forum to get help or find a guide for flashing your device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Bye