[Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

today I received OTA 10.

I have just one complaint (well, suggestion):

The color of the progress bar and of certain elements (namely the
selection of telephone SIMs for outgoing calls).

I know this seems ridiculous to complain about. But for me, color is a
significant indicator and as I have gotten used to the orange the blue
is harder to read/recognize and it is a break in visual information
transfer.

Maybe you want to reconsider changing the color scheme.

Other than that, I am pretty impressed (My Android phone broke on
Upgrade to V6).

Is there an official way to give feedback (there used to be a feeback
app which I cannot find anymore)?

Wolf Rogner

Follow ups