Re: Camera access and camera / video image in webbrowser

On 07/04/2016 17:38, Michał Sawicz wrote:
> W dniu 07.04.2016 o 16:30, Chris Coulson pisze:
>> This isn't a bug. The mirroring is done by appear.in with "transform:
>> rotateY(180deg)" on the video element style. This is common for video
>> conferencing sites which assume that the camera being used is a front
>> facing camera, where mirroring is desirable.
>
> Also note this only happens in what you see (basically so it looks like
> a mirror for you - easier on the brain) - the remote end sees it without
> mirroring.

Not really: when using the front camera on my E4.5, with the phone set
in portrait mode, the image is shown upside down, both on the phone and
on the remote party's browser. It's curious that it happens only with
the front camera and not with the rear one -- so, I tend to suspect that
it's a bug on our side.

Ciao,
  Alberto