Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released (mako, flo)

Hello everyone,

We have just copied the mako and flo OTA-10 images to the stable
channel. We had a delay due to the already mentioned last-minute
regression, but this got solved and we could now start the phased
upgrade procedure. Since it is Friday and we all hate Friday releases,
we decided to play it safe and use phased upgrades procedure here as
well, meaning: all users should see the update on their phones tomorrow
at latest.

The release notes page for this OTA is the same as the previous one,
including all the necessary information - along with changes, image
numbers, issues and commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-10

Apologies for the delay! On a side note: remember that our support for
flo, due to time constraints, is a bit less strict than for the other
devices - we do not expect anything being broken, but always be cautious
when using those images.

Cheers,

Best regards,

--