Re: method satellite in sensor status

The thing is that I hadn't used the GPS because I was not able to have it working. After the OTA-10 I tried again. I was not able to have the GPS working. I tried de BQ factory test and GPS warked.
I haven't got "data" on the phone. Only when I  in wifi configured the use of "https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/appmedia/2016/03/z_1_1.png"; (copied from Matthias Apitz) I was able to run uNav, OSMScout and SensorStatus.
Then I could switch to "only GPS" and it warked.
So I think than the phone only allows the use of GPS when you have agreed the conditions of HERE.
I have active the GPS all the time and I think it'll go until I switch off the phone.
If I this is true it would be interesting change the software allowing put GPS directly by the phone.
I want to use only satellite GPS and not to have to accept the Nokia Here conditions to use GPS
If my explanation is not clear say it me again.
Cheers,
Cesar