Re: method satellite in sensor status

Hey Cesar,

thanks for clarifying :) I think I have a better understanding of your
issue now. So to clarify: GPS works without accepting the Here terms
of services. However, standalone GPS without any sort of assistance
data is quite slow to acquire a fix, if it manages to do so at all. It
usually requires a view of the sky, ideally without a window in
between :)

Also note that the GPS is not running when the device is off (the
device is in deep sleep to save a maximum amount of power). So for
testing purposes, you should start uNav and keep it in the foreground
with the display on, ideally in a clear sky setting. With that, you
can receive all the required data from the satellites and acquire a
fix in reasonable time (2-3 minutes usually).

I hope that helps,
Have a great weekend,

  Thomas