Re: galery app && files on SD card

El día Sunday, April 10, 2016 a las 12:55:09PM +0200, Tomas Öqvist escribió:

> > Do you have in other areas of your system large amount of personal
> > files? How big gets the MySQL database for the gallery-app?
>

> Gallery app database is 64 KB

So I don't know. You might attach to this issue in LP:

BQ E4.5 (OTA-10): gallery-app tries to index thousands of files on the SD card, but should not
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gallery-app/+bug/1568310

Please add your information there too. Maybe it helps the developer of
the app.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)