Re: Gmail notifications

Thanks for the hint Bill, but unfortunately it didn't do the trick.
Some of the labels were already set to hidden, and now I have set all of them. However I'm still getting notified of everything falling in my inbox. Since I'm subscribed to a few mailing lists, you can imagine my notifications system is kind of pointless now, that the green light is constantly blinking.
Do you have any other hints on how to solve this?
Maybe some other gmail setting I could change?

Thanks again,

Francisco