Re: Phone got slower after OTA-10

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Andrea Bernabei
<andrea.bernabei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Web browser: switching between tabs, opening a new tab, closing a tab -
>> everything feels laggy. Sometimes long scrolling feels jerky.
>
> Don't know about this one, sorry :) Would you mind filing a bug, if there
> isn't any similar one already?

I filed a bug about this after upgrading my daily phone
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1567350.
I initially only described opening a new tab being slow, but some
others are too.

Btw this is not explained by the general input lag regression
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1556763 that has
an easy fix to unity8.conf. I did the change (or, reverted the
mistake) and it improved general responsiveness a lot, but it did not
fix the browser problem or the task switcher slow fps.

-Timo