ANN: CI Train dual-landings now targeting vivid-overlay and xenial-overlay

Hello everyone!

This message is CI Train user-specific - if you're not using the train
to release packages, it's probably not anything interesting for you.

With xenial nearing Final Freeze (this week), we will be shortly
switching dual landings to target the stable-phone-overlay PPA for both
the xenial and vivid part in the CI Train. Robert has the branch ready
and will be deploying it in the nearest time.
Along with this we'll also be enabling the landing-team-changes+1 [1]
mailing-list for xenial-overlay landings.

Our devel images already use the xenial-overlay so the switch should be
smooth.

Thanks!

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/