Re: MX4 and Miracast, something new?

Hi John,

thank you for your answer.
Meizu have released a beta version of Android 5 firmware (Flyme 5) for MX4, you cand find it here: http://bbs.flyme.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=480917&page=1 (chinese website). If it's difficult for you find the download button, you can find here the firmware package (v. 5.5.12.10 that is not the latest available): http://download.meizu.com/Dailytest/Flyme/MX4/5.5.12.10/daily/15896325/b7j6g9/update.zip

Here you can find an article that announce the Flyme 5 development for the MX4: http://www.gsmarena.com/flyme_5_is_officially_headed_to_the_meizu_mx4_pro_mx4_and_m1_note_beta_out_tomorrow-news-15431.php

So, you think it's possible to developing the Miracast support for Meizu MX4?

Thank you,
Marco