Re: Local copy of the SD reproduced movies

Content hub attempts to create a link instead of a copy and falls back to a
copy if the link fails.  The link fails if it's across different file
systems.  What we really need here is for the destination app that is
opening the content to send that content to a location it has access too on
the same device/filesystem.  So we should be creating a link in a app
specific location on the sdcard to prevent that copy.  This is something we
need to add support for in the ContentStore API and get apps using it.
This is an area we should really address ASAP.

Ken