Help with "Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."

Hi,

I wanted to walk through some of the tutorials to write a simple Ubuntu Touch / Phone app that I can run on my BQ Aquaris E5. I performed a fresh install of Ubuntu 15.10, updated and ran apt-get install ubuntu-idk. When trying to create a new build target I am getting the following error:

Reading state information...

build-essential is already the newest version. apt-utils is already the newest version. apt-utils set to manually installed. Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.

The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies:

ubuntu-sdk-libs:armhf : Depends: ubuntu-html5-container:armhf

Command returned 100: schroot -u root -c source:click-ubuntu-sdk-15.04-armhf -- /finish.sh

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/click", line 86, in sys.exit(main()) File "/usr/bin/click", line 82, in main return mod.run(args) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/commands/chroot.py", line 266, in run return args.func(parser, args) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/commands/chroot.py", line 68, in create return chroot.create(args.keep_broken_chroot) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/chroot.py", line 592, in create self.full_name, ret_code)) click.chroot.ClickChrootException: Failed to create chroot 'click-ubuntu-sdk-15.04-armhf' (exit status 100)

There was an error creating the click target, cleaning up

click target was removed successfully

---Click exited with errors, please check the output---

The full log is here:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/ed417d5cda01fa15b295d853bc874194 ;

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?  Anyone following the tutorial will be getting this error.  I also tried this on Ubuntu 140.04LTS with the same result.

--
Andy McCall