Re: Cannot open messages in dekko

El d�Friday, April 15, 2016 a las 11:52:09AM +0200, Olivier Tilloy escribi�> Is it just me? I filed https://launchpad.net/bugs/1570774 to track the
> issue, but I’m wondering whether there’s something corrupt on my
> device, because I would expect other users would have reported the
> issue already.
>
> Help/comments appreciated!

I do not see this and I'm a heavy user of Dekko on E4.5 OTA-10.1;

I would start by moving away the Dekko' dirs below ~phablet/.local
~phablet/.config and ~phablet7.cache to start from scratch with
Dekko. Look into my booklet for the exact places.

https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en//chapter18.html

HIH

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail