Re: owncloud sync on the phone.

This is great news that a GUI is in the works! Thanks to all of you for
the hard work on this one!

I agree with Wayne (1) that this will advance things tremendously for
the project.  Once the day-to-day sync thing has a viable solution
(which owncloud is) then a lot of new folks will be able to move over
more quickly.

Wayne (2)

On 16-04-15 06:29 AM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> Thats awesome the gui looks great and just what the phone has needed
> since it was released! ive just switched to filips method of syncing
> with owncloud and it seems to be setup right then i realised its not
> doing my calendar and contacts but guess i could create a upstart file
> that till run the syncevolution command and do away with cron therefore
> no longer requiring phone in RW mode ;)
> but a gui for this is even better and if i can put it on my tablet when
> it arrives saturday or monday it will be just like xmas again!!
>

> Wayne
>
> On Fri, 2016-04-15 at 14:18 +0100, Daniel Wood wrote:
>> Hi Wayne,
>>
>> Once the standard setup works I will have a look at adding other
>> options.
>> I've included an adaptive page layout with a tablet view, just for
>> you!!
>>
>> I should get some time to work in it this evening. So hopefully have
>> something working before the weekend is over.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> On Friday, 15 April 2016 14:07:41 BST, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
>> uk>
>> wrote:
>>> This is great !
>>> Be good if you could tick box and input calendar name and contacts
>>> name
>>> and it does syncevolution at same time....
>>>
>>> Wayne

Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."