Re: Stupid User Question on EverNote

Thanks! That was easy. I was out in the yard in a lawn chair under a pine tree reading a book for class and taking notes on my phone. Then it occurred to me I needed a way to get those notes on my laptop and into LibreOffice. EverPad will do the trick! Time to grab some iced coffee and get back to reading and note-taking. I'd much rather be outside today than in sitting at a desk just so I can take notes for a paper.