Re: Very new to Ubuntu phone ...

On 16/04/16 15:11, Eric Holmi wrote:
I have had similar issues with some channels. Make sure you are using the current rc or stable channel. I know for a fact that those apps you mentioned do not work on hammerhead (I know its a port) for any vivid or utopic channels. The same goes for flo, so I'm assuming its not just the port that is failing. You may be missing dependencies. What channel are you using?
That's a very good question! It's whatever the default on the phone happens to be. The app has no dependencies, except for the Ubuntu API, and that links in automatically when you build the app. All the code is in one single page of qml, and very straightforward to follow.

Regards,        Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/