Re: Stupid User Question on EverNote

I use ownnote on owncloud, there is a application for ubuntu desktop but didn't find it so great might be better now... Plus when it creates the notes it stores them in text files if you want in your owncloud but the option is broke to save that functiin and on the wish list to fix, as there is no ubuntu touch ownnote client I've stayed with evernote until they fix this option as I gurss its the only way to get notes in the rare care case of being offline I talked to the man who develops qownotes and was interested in helping in a ubuntu touch version So can accees the notes through browser but I use mywebapps for my owncloud instance and works well for now :)