ANN: Deprecation of unused ubuntu-touch system-image channels

Hello everyone!

Seeing that the number of our official touch devices keeps increasing,
we decided to take a look at the various stable touch channels we provide.

As some of you know, we ship various channels for various devices on
various stages of 'readiness' [1]. The scheme we use also provides
specific channels based on the custom tarball (custom content) used.
Some of those, for certain devices, are not really used anywayere as
there are other main channels that are recommended. The channel-device
combinations we have in mind are:

 ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu krillin
 ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu vegetahd
 ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu arale

All krillin, vegetahd and arale devices have their own channels in
bq-aquaris.en and meizu.en channels. The ubuntu channels were supposed
to have images with vanilla custom tarballs, but due to the lack of time
we did not promote any images there for a very long time - so those are
not really supported. Also, basically anyone using any other channel can
customize their phones at will.

The plan is to remove the krillin, vegetahd and arale devices from
ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu in the nearest day. We have checked that the
number of users is near-zero (~5), but before we proceed we wanted to
send out an announcement.

Remember that we're talking here about stable - no changes will be made
to the rc-proposed, rc, devel-proposed and devel channels.

Thank you.

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

Best regards,

--