Looking for someone to take over an app

Hey Folks,

a while ago [1] I have developed an app called GetMeWheels [2] which is
an app to locate and book cars from the car-sharing project car2go [3].
Even though car2go was prototyped and developed in the city I live in,
Daimler has now stopped providing this service in this city because it's
relatively low population and quite widespread, so car-sharing models
are struggling a bit here. This renders the app useless for me and given
that I have some more apps on my maintainership list, I have removed
this one from there.
Long story short, this app is starting to bitrot, and also affected by
the framework deprecation which is happening now.

If someone here lives in a city with car2go and has any use of this app,
I'd be happy to hand it over. I'd also be willing to provide some
guidance and help in taking over. It will probably not require too much
effort, the car2go api is relatively stable. There is one new feature in
the API which the app is not capable of yet (unlocking/opening cars) but
apart from that, the app is complete and works fine.

If noone shows up, I will probably remove the app from the store as the
framework deprecation deadline passes.

Br,
Michael

[1] When I was using the good old Nokia N900 :) It is/was also running
on Symbian and MeeGo.
[2] https://uappexplorer.com/app/com.ubuntu.developer.mzanetti.getmewheels2
[3] https://www.car2go.com