Re: Announcement: Ubuntu Touch outdated framework deprecation

Hello!

Another follow up on the same important thread. I got a request from
Nicolas Derive for a list of applications that will be affected by the
framework deprecation in OTA-10. With Alan Pope's help, I got a quick
list of applications in this pastebin here:

 http://paste.ubuntu.com/15926701/

Not too formal, but should give an overall idea of what apps need attention.

Thank you.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team