Re: Running uNav locally

El día Wednesday, April 20, 2016 a las 10:14:00AM +0200, Cesar Herrera escribió:

> I don't understand the meaning of "tweaked index.html" and how to vote for the issue in LP.
> Thanks,
> Cesar

In LP is a bug/CR open for this:

BQ E4.5 (OTA-10): uNav to work with prefetched OSM tiles from local SD
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unav/+bug/1568483

please go there and mark "I'm affected too'

Re/ the index.html: the normal file index.html delivered by the uNav app
can (or could not) access http://127.0.0.1... and I got a special
version, which works only for local tiles, I think;

The best wayy is to get implemented oifical support for a local HTTP
server (or some other access to local stored tiles trees.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!