Re: Running uNav locally

El día Tuesday, April 19, 2016 a las 05:31:38PM +0200, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> > Three comments on this:
> > - Please try sending ASCII and not HTML mails.
> > - You can not launch a UI app from a terminal, at least I never found a
> >   way to do so. It can not connect this way to the Mir server.
>
> just pass "--desktop_file_hint=/usr/share/applications/some-app.desktop"
> as argument and it will work.

Hello Michael,

I wrote my 1st QApplication as:

#include <QCoreApplication>
#include <QtWidgets/QApplication>
#include <QtWidgets/QPushButton>
#include <QSettings>
#include <QDebug>
#include <QDateTime>
#include <QStringList>
#include <QtGui/QKeyEvent>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    QApplication a(argc, argv);

    return a.exec();

}

It compiles fine in a chrooted system below myRoot with this *.pro:

$ cat app.pro
QT += core
TARGET = firstapp
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle
QT += widgets
TEMPLATE = app
SOURCES += main.cpp

Whe I launch it from the terminal-app from outside the myRoot as:

$ myRoot/home/phablet/qapp/firstapp --desktop_file_hint=/usr/share/applications/dialer-app.desktop

it really works, at least it starts. Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!