Re: Apps I would like ....

While we're on the subject, something else that would be useful to
have is a "me" contact. Android doesn't do it, so I have to add me as
a normal contact (I can never remember my landline number!). If this
were to be given a special status, apps could request this,
e.g.automatically set up a default home address in uNav, for example.

Your slides in dropbox there also made me think that it could do with
a way of sharing common fields - i.e. landlines for people who live in
the same house, shared email addresses for couples, etc.

(By the way, despite the Canonical email, I have nothing to do with
the phone side of things, but I use an Ubuntu phone.)