Need Help - blue screen

Hello you all,I've had a great problem with my bq aquaris 4.5 (dekko won't work after an update..) and I couldn't solve this problem, because I don't know much about ubuntu. Since yesterday there was another problem, I don't know why. Phone callings won't work too. Incoming calls i couldn't answer because it only rang1x and then it was over. Outgoing calls just made 3 fast ringings and then it said 'no connection'.
Because of that, I did a big mistake: I thought it is the only solution to reset the phone. I thought it goes back to the start. But it seems, that the ubuntu system now is no more working. If I start the phone, it only shows a screen: BQ ubuntu edition. After that occurs a blue screen.
So what to do now?
Sorry for doing such stupid things and thanks for helping me...!