ahead of us, but sooner or later we will switch stable to xenial.

>From the landing perspective today we had two new releases: a new

#318 rc-proposed/krillin

#312 rc-proposed/vegetahd

#311 rc-proposed/arale

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Ubuntu-emulator: Crash in new welcome wizard / browser [1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1565685

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150

* Issues in need of attention:

** Manually installed apps removed by new system image
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1558032

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak