Re: Landing team 15.04.16

On 2016-04-22 14:49, gmx wrote:
Hi all,

Short question: Is the fix for mobile network still landing in rc
proposed? I have still the problem, that my mobile connection get lost
and my system try to WIFI although I've disabled it. It's really
annoying if you are out of WIFI zone and you want to chat or something
else...
In location with more buildings and also more WIFIs I have to reset
every second minute... Why doesn't ignore Ubuntu WIFI when I disable
it?

Regards
Ilonka

Am Samstag, 16. April 2016 01:16:03 CEST schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'